- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Where would the Seinfeld gang be today?
Fans hoping for a continuation of the iconic NBC sitcom shouldn’t hold their breaths for a reunion, but Jerry Seinfeld has some thoughts on what Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer would be up to.
“They’re gonna be somewhat dysfunctional, as we remember them,” Seinfeld said during his cover shoot for The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
“I imagine there’ll be some kids. Some divorces. Social situations, is what I’d imagine for the four of them. George would probably have a wife and kids — very normal, suburban. And he would be tortured.”
The Seinfeld gang did get back together (sort of) during a 2009 run on Seinfeld co-creator Larry David‘s Curb Your Enthusiasm. The season revolved around a fictional Seinfeld reunion, and gave hints as to where the characters would be.
Seinfeld was nominated for numerous Emmys during the run of Seinfeld, which aired from 1989-98, and won for outstanding comedy series in 1993.
The comedian graces one of two covers for the Sept. 27 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. (Tina Fey is on the other Emmy Icons cover.) The issue hits newsstands Wednesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day