- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and fiancé Jionni LaValle have revealed they’re expecting a boy. The MTV reality star broke the news Wednesday in a splashy magazine cover story.
“I thought it was going to be a girl. I was hoping it would be, because all girls want girls,” Snooki tells In Touch magazine. “It’s still my baby, no matter what. I’m excited either way!”
The baby is due in September and the parents say that they’re considering one of two names: Lorenzo or Jionni Jr.
As The Hollywood Reporter reported on Tuesday, Snooki has moved out of the Jersey Shore house and the guidette says that she has no problem trading the outlandish nights on The Shore for pregnancy.
“I’m not going to party hard anymore, even after the baby is born,” the 24-year-old says. “Being a mom changes you.”
After several unconfirmed reports, the couple officially announced their engagement and the pregnancy in March.
While the star is currently shooting the sixth season of Jersey Shore, her early pregnancy will be captured in a new spinoff with castmate Jenni “JWoww” Farley, premiering June 21 on MTV.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day