- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jessica Alba‘s $1 billion business is about to get even bigger. The actress turned entrepreneur, who co-founded The Honest Co. just four years ago to sell eco-friendly baby and home-good products, announced Wednesday that a beauty line is set to launch this fall.
Honest Beauty, like all other Honest Co. products, presumably will fall in line with the brand’s natural, eco-friendly agenda — a must for those with sensitive skin like Alba herself. Though specific products and a price range have not yet been announced, a sneak peek on the company’s Instagram account looks like the line is bound to include vibrant lip colors — with a possibility of shimmer.
Though Gwyneth Paltrow might not approve, one can’t help but draw comparisons to Goop’s partnership with organic-beauty company Juice Beauty as Alba ventures into makeup and skin care. Especially given Paltrow and Goop CEO Lisa Gersh’s plans to expand the company with branded products, the two healthy-lifestyle businesses soon may have more in common than ever.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day