- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jessica Chastain has found her next role.
Oliver Dungey and Teun Hilte are producing and Samantha Morton will co-star.
Miss Julie, written by Swedish playwright August Strindberg in 1888, takes place over a night in 1874 and tackles such topics as sexuality, class and gender.
Chastain recently won the Golden Globe for her performance in Zero Dark Thirty, and she is up for an Academy Award for the role. She also can be seen onscreen in the successful horror film Mama. She is currently starring in The Heiress on Broadway.
Farrell is filming A Winter’s Tale for Warner Bros. His other upcoming projects include Saving Mr. Banks opposite Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson, and Dead Man Down with Noomi Rapace.
Ullmann most recently directed Cate Blanchett and Joel Edgerton in a stage production of A Streetcar Named Desire.
Chastain and Farrell are represented by CAA. Ferrell additionally is repped by Hansen Jacobson. Chastain is managed by Mosaic Media.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day