- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The good news just keeps coming for Jessica Chastain. Fresh on the heels of her Film Independent Spirit Award nomination for best supporting actress (not to mention last week’s Critics’ Choice MVP award), the A Most Violent Year starlet has been tapped as the newest international brand ambassador for Swiss fine jewelry and watchmaker Piaget.
“It is an incredible honor to be in partnership with Piaget,” said Chastain in a press release. “They believe in innovation and boldness in their approach with pieces that are modern but respect the company’s rich heritage. Their attention to detail is unparalleled and their beautiful collection reflects the company’s motto to ‘Always do better than necessary.’ ”
Chastain, who already serves as the face of the Manifesto fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent, follows in the footsteps of Piaget international brand ambassador Gong Li. Earlier this month, the actress was also spotted decked out in Piaget jewels on the Golden Globes red carpet.
The announcement is also timely for both the Independent Spirit Awards and the luxury brand, which has also come on board as a sponsor for the event, taking place Feb. 21 in Los Angeles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day