- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s a change at the top of HBO.
Longtime chief financial officer Joe Tarulli will retire at year’s end. Time Warner’s Jessica Holscott has been tapped to take over as CFO and executive vp at the premium cable network.
“I have worked very closely with Jessica over the last two years, first in her role as Time Warner Head of Investor Relations, and most recently in her role as the AT&T/Time Warner merger integration lead. She is not only an exceptional talent in her field but an executive of enormous character who I believe will easily become a part of HBO’s vaunted senior management,” HBO chairman and CEO Richard Plepler said Monday in a statement. “Joe has been inextricably linked to HBO’s extraordinary journey from a nascent premium cable network to a global entertainment powerhouse. To say that we will miss him seems a clichéd understatement, but he is indeed an irreplaceable part of the fabric of HBO’s family.”
Before joining Time Warner, Holscott spent 16 years at General Electric Co., working her way up to CFO of GE Asset Management, where she led all financial operations. During her time with the company, she also served as senior vp and CFO at NBCUniversal TV Stations Division.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day