- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The garden will be in full bloom on Oct. 14.
The Hammer Museum has confirmed additional participants and attendees for its 15th annual Gala in the Garden, the institution’s flagship fundraiser held inside the museum’s Westwood location and presented for a fifth time by Bottega Veneta.
Turning up to present awards to previously announced honorees Ava DuVernay and Hilton Als will be J.J. Abrams and author Maggie Nelson, respectively. Co-chairing the event will be Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Bottega’s Tomas Maier and Jenni, Maggie and Saree Kayne.
Bucking tradition, the Hammer has also revealed the gala’s featured performer, which this year will be cool-girl group Haim. In previous years, the museum left the musical portion a mystery until the night of. Less mysterious: Chef Suzanne Goin of Lucques will once again create the menu, with a tequila pairing by Tequila Casa Dragones Joven.
For more information on the event, click here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day