- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jessica Simpson is a new mom — again.
The Fashion Star mentor gave birth to a baby boy, named Ace Knute, with fiance Eric Johnson on Sunday, her rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. The baby’s middle name — pronounced “Ka-nute” — is said to be the first name of Johnson’s Swedish paternal grandfather.
Ace was delivered via C-section in Los Angeles. He joins big sister Maxwell, 14 months old. Us Weekly first reported the news of Simpson’s newborn son.
Simpson accidentally let it slip that she was having a boy during a March appearance on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live.
“I just feel awful. I’ve been vomiting,” she said. “The crazy thing is, I never knew a wiener could actually make me nauseous.”
She then caught herself and said: “Well, I guess I just told the world I’m having a boy.”
At first, Kimmel didn’t seem to realize what Simpson had revealed, saying: “Oh, I didn’t even know it was that. I thought maybe you were having a girl with a penis,” he quipped.
Simpson has served as a mentor on NBC’s Fashion Star for two seasons. She also has her own successful line of clothing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day