- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
British singers Jessie J and Ellie Goulding along with Denmark’s Oh Land will headline ELLE’s third annual Women in Music Event benefitting the VH1 Save the Music Foundation.
Scheduled for April 11 at Hollywood club Avalon, the concert highlights the magazine’s Women in Music-themed May issue, which hits newsstands on April 17and features profiles of Kelly Clarkson, Lana Del Rey, Rihanna, Patti Smith and Santigold, amongst others.
The night will kick off with a custom RealD 3D introduction. Others sponsors include Ford Mustang and Raymond Weil. DJ Daisy O’Dell, who has performed with Prince and Lady Gaga, will handle tunes in between live performances.
The Save the Music Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to restoring instrumental music education program in schools across the U.S.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day