- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michaels and Harper are accepting bids for 1-hour personal one-on-one personal training sessions, and Sweeney is auctioning off three private luncheons. Proceeds will be donated to the BL Strike Relief Fund.
As of Wednesday morning, Michaels had received 34 bids up to $9,300; Harper got 15 bids up to $2,000, and Sweeney’s lunch was bid up to $1,125 by five people.
The fund was created to assist the crew members, many of whom have worked on the show for all of its 10 seasons. They are currently on strike to go under contract with IATSE to receive health and pension benefits.
On Tuesday, the leader of the Los Angeles county AFL-CIO affiliate, Maria Elena Durazo, told The Hollywood Reporter the organization would send picketers in support of the striking workers. READ more labor updates.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day