- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just one month after he blew our collective minds with his Hands High sports apparel collection, Fallon introduced his latest fashion invention: the J.Crew Pocket Dial.
Read more Anna Paquin Shuts Down Body Shamers
The nifty new gadget, now available online and in J.Crew stores, is an iPhone case and pocket square hybrid — the perfect gift for your well-dressed narcissistic friend who loathes having to reach all the way into his pants pocket to retrieve his phone when its selfie time. Plus, the detachable pocket square comes with several color and pattern options, so he can match his man-accessory to his suit perfectly.
As Fallon explained on The Tonight Show, “I kept seeing people around the office who had their phone sticking out of their blazer pockets and I thought, ‘someone should make an iPhone case that looks like a pocket square!'”
The Pocket Dial, priced at $48, doesn’t just make the perfect stocking stuffer — it benefits a good cause, too. One hundred percent of the net proceeds go to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, a Kenya-based nonprofit organization that protects Africa’s elephants from ivory poaching and extinction. Win-win.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day