- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Fallon can’t seem to control his excitement over being a new dad.
After gushing about his daughter, Winnie Rose, on Late Night Wednesday, the NBC host revealed a picture of her on Instagram on Thursday.
“I would like to introduce … Winnie Rose Fallon,” he wrote in a post, which received more than 53,000 likes in the first hour.
On his show Wednesday, Fallon said his daughter is “so cute, and weighed five pounds, nine ounces when she was born Tuesday.
“It’s very taxing on the fathers,” he said. “I don’t know how it is on the mothers. I’m emotionally drained.”
He also claimed he now understood the urge of parents to constantly post pictures of their children on social media. Could this be the first of many pictures of Winnie Rose we’re treated to?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day