- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Fallon unleashed yet another “evolution of” dance video — this one focused on Dad Dancing. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie joined Fallon for the dance, which included a reference to the Bridgegate scandal.
Later on NBC, Tony Shalhoub admitted he was barely aware of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles before signing on to play Splinter. Mocking the role, he told Seth Meyers he had built a maze in his home and ate a lot of cheese to prepare to play the talking rat.
Despite starring in the blockbuster Twilight trilogy and being a teen heartthrob, Robert Pattinson claimed to Jimmy Kimmel that he doesn’t have a place to live.
“My parents borrowed my house, which I was borrowing from someone else, so now I’m homeless again.”
He also claimed that he lies to journalists sometimes, and then went on to tell a story about costar Guy Pearce: “I caught Guy Pearce… one night we lost him because there were no street lights. We found Guy giving an 80-year-old woman a back massage with his shirt off.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day