- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Publicist Alyssa Schimel is moving out of Jimmy Kimmel‘s house.
The Jimmy Kimmel Live in-house publicist has joined Kovert Creative, the PR agency started by industry veterans Lewis Kay and Joseph Assad as an independently operated joint venture with WME-IMG last year. Schimel will focus on the programming and content business; JKL will be one of her clients, along with Bill Simmons’ The Ringer.com, parenting site Fatherly.com, OBB Pictures, best-selling author Brad Meltzer and WeVillage.
“You would be hard-pressed to find someone who works harder and cares more about her work than Alyssa,” Kay said in a statement. “We couldn’t be more excited to have her join the team.”
Like Kay and Assad, Schimel previously worked at PMK*BNC. She began her career in New York as one of NBC’s famed pages, eventually moving up to press coordinator for NBCUniversal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day