- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hank and John Green, Tyler Oakley, Grace Helbig and Lilly Singh were among the YouTube stars who read nasty tweets directed at them, replying with laughter, funny faces and quick comebacks.
Kingsley was told to “shut up” because one Twitter user was trying to do his homework. “If you’re trying to do homework why the f— are you on Twitter.” Comedian Mamrie Hart was told to “eat a d—.” She smiled and said, “I just — I had a big lunch, so…”
Brothers and VidCon founders Hank and John Green also participated in this “Creator” edition of “Mean Tweets.” Hank gleefully read the message: “I stumbled upon a Hank Green video. And it was the most annoying thing I have ever clicked on. And I thought his brother was a douche.”
Oakley laughed hysterically at his mean tweet while Jus Reign deadpanned that he’s worried his tweeter was having a stroke.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day