- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Kimmel is engaged to Molly McNearny, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The Jimmy Kimmel Live! host, 44, asked McNearny, a co-head writer for the Emmy-nominated ABC late night show, to marry him while on vacation in South Africa, in Kruger National Forest. The news was first reported by People.com.
The news comes during an already eventful year for Kimmel. Earlier this year, he roasted the President as emcee of the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in Washington, D.C. Come September, he will host the Emmy Awards, airing on ABC.
Kimmel has been married before; in 1988, he wed his first wife, with whom he had two children in the early 90s. After their 2002 split, he dated comedienne Sarah Silverman, with whom he split in 2009.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”