- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Consider this: Jimmy Kimmel in a romper.
The star of ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! rocks a printed romper in a new For Your Consideration advertisement (published today in The Hollywood Reporter) targeted at Emmy voters. In the print feature, Kimmel carries his “security guard” sidekick Guillermo Rodriguez, dressed in Vans sneakers and blowing bubbles, on his back.
The showing is the latest chapter in a robust fashion debate that kicked off mid-May when startup Aced Designs launched a Kickstarter project for RompHim, offering rompers of the male variety. It quickly blew up and the designers blew past their original goal of $10,000 in three days to earn well north of $100,000.
Currently, the Kickstarter page details that the first run of RompHim is sold out. No word on where Kimmel — host of the 2016 Emmys and the 2017 Oscars — snagged the one he’s wearing in his photo shoot. But fans of his nightly show may recognize it from the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day