- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Kimmel’s latest “Lie Witness News” segment focused on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s new baby, Saint. However, rather than asking people to react to the name “Saint,” Kimmel’s team made up names.
“What was your reaction when you heard that Kim and Kanye just named their new baby boy Kia Sorento West?” asked the host. A woman responded by saying she thought it was “classic Kanye.” Another woman said she “didn’t really care” when she was told that the Kardashian-West family named their baby “Fievel Goes West.” The host reiterated the fake name, and the woman said that, yes, she had heard about it.
“Keurig has already become a household name for our coffee products, but now, being an actual child’s name — they can do whatever they want,” said one gullible man in response to the baby’s supposed name being Keurig Kardashian West. He said people were talking about the name “Keurig” all over Facebook, and it was trending worldwide.
Then came the ultimate bait: Khaleesi Cruella Cuckoo Kimchi Kombucha Klondike Kielbasa Kaleidoscope Kikuju Kaley Cuoco West. Watch below to see everyone accept the names thrown at them.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day