- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
M. Night Shyamalan’s thriller Split topped the box office this past weekend and, Jimmy Kimmel joked Tuesday, the film is doing so well, there’s already a sequel — about Donald Trump.
Split stars James McAvoy as a kidnapper with multiple personalities. In Kimmel’s fake sequel, Trump is the one with multiple personalities.
Jimmy Kimmel Live! even made a fake trailer for the joke sequel, splicing clips from the Universal film with footage of Trump.
“Twenty-three personalities live in Donald Trump,” the trailer teases. “To whom am I speaking now?” asks a woman. “Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Rosie O’Donnell,” responds Trump’s voice.
“The only chance we have is if all three of us go crazy on this guy,” a girl from the movie says as Trump is shown in a montage of clips where he is mocking others and seemingly shifting personalities.
Shyamalan does indeed have plans for a Split follow-up, which he talked about in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, but it doesn’t seem like Kimmel’s faux film is what he has in mind.
Nevertheless, check out the trailer for Kimmel’s version of the Split sequel below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day