- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The “special Halloween treat for Harry Potter fans” will focus on the witch and former Hogwarts professor Dolores Umbridge, according to pottermore.com.
The character first appeared in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix as the Senior Undersecretary to the Minister for Magic. “Umbridge is not only one of the most malicious Potter characters, she is the only person other than Lord Voldemort to leave a permanent physical scar on Harry,” according to pottermore.com.
It also provided a brief description of what fans can expect. “The new exclusive J.K. Rowling content provides a rich, 1,700-word backstory about Umbridge’s life filled with many new details as well as Rowling’s revealing first-person thoughts and reflections about the character,” according to the site.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day