- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Whoever was in charge of seating arrangements at Louis Vuitton’s men’s spring 2016 show may accidently have spawned the greatest trio in fashion history.
Call us dramatic, but the new friendship forged between Kanye West, Zayn Malik and Joe Jonas — all of whom made VIP appearances in the front row at the Paris show on Thursday — just might be the greatest thing to happen to Hollywood since Taylor Swift‘s notorious girl gang.
See more Men’s Fashion Week Front Row
Not only are they known for their musical talent (a former One Directioner and real-life Jonas Brother together in the same room?!), but the trio’s collective impact on the fashion world as certified style icons makes them the best-dressed crew in the business.
Jonas seems to agree that the trio is indeed epic, posting a pic of his two new pals on Twitter with a caption in which he officially declared his new BFFs his “#SQUAD.” The photo (which might as well be a campaign shot for Louis Vuitton’s spring line, to be honest) features the guys sporting identical poses, bushy brows and varying degrees of facial hair.
— J O E J O N A S (@joejonas) June 25, 2015
Swift and her “Bad Blood” crew better watch their backs — there’s a new squad in town.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day