- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joe Jonas and his new band, DNCE, are kicking off their upcoming tour called “The Greatest Tour Ever Tour” at The Chapel in San Francisco on Monday, and if you’re one of the lucky fans to get a ticket (it’s currently sold out), then you’ll be able to catch the disco-rock group perform in the coolest designer duds.
The group — fronted by Jonas, with drummer Jack Lawless, bassist/keyboardist Cole Whittle and guitarist JinJoo — are going to be outfitted by Diesel, which will be the official sponsor for the 13-date leg of the U.S. tour. The rockers will be wearing the Italian label’s fall 2015 collection by artistic director Nicola Formichetti.
DNCE’s tour will support the group’s debut EP, SWAAY (via Republic Records), which was released on Oct. 23. They most recently debuted the music video for their lead single, “Cake By The Ocean,” which was co-directed by Gigi Hadid and Black Coffee, with appearances by The Fat Jewish and Candice Huffine.
The “Greatest Tour Ever Tour” tour will wrap up at the Bottom Lounge in Chicago on Nov. 20, and tickets for the show are available here.
Check out some of the Diesel pieces seen on DNCE during their recent show at Brooklyn’s Knitting Factory below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day