- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Veteran PR executive Joe Schlosser has been tapped to join Shine America in the newly created position of senior vp communications.
In his new position, Schlosser will oversee the company’s corporate branding, trade and consumer media relations, programming publicity, events and talent relations, as well as serve as Shine America’s chief press officer and communications liaison with Shine Group. He will begin next month.
“Joe is one of the most respected PR executives in the business and we are thrilled for him to join Shine America. His extensive experience in all facets of communications will be invaluable as we elevate the corporate profile of Shine America, our slate programs and their consumer products,” said Shine America CEO Carl Fennessy.
Schlosser previously worked at NBC, most recently as senior vice president of NBC entertainment television publicity. Other positions he held included senior vice president, communications of NBCUniversal domestic television distribution. He also worked at NBC Enterprises from 2002-04.
Prior to joining the NBC family, he worked at a television trade publication.
Shine America is behind series such as The Biggest Loser, MasterChef and The Office.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day