- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Written by Liz Sarnoff (Lost), the script centers on a teen named Zoe (Bolger) who is forced to wear a back brace to deal with her scoliosis. The story tracks Zoe as she navigates relationships with her mother, her best friend and a married man (Corbett) whose kids she babysits.
The project is due to begin shooting in February in Los Angeles.
Probst is producing along with Katy Wallin of MysticArt Pictures and John J. Kelly.
Bolger, born in Ireland, may be best known for portraying Mary Tudor on Showtime’s The Tudors. She also appeared in In America and The Spiderwick Chronicles. Boger is repped by CAA, Mosaic and London-based Hamilton-Hodell.
Corbett, repped by CAA and Lovett Management, recently starred in the now-canceled United States of Tara and just did a stint on NBC’s Parenthood. His last features included Ramona and Beezus and Sex and the City 2.
Probst directed and co-wrote an indie titled Finder’s Fee which was released in 2001. The movie starred an up-and-coming feature actor named Ryan Reynolds as well as James Earl Jones and Robert Forster. Fee won awards at several fests, including Method Fest and Seattle International Film Festival. Probst started hosting Survivor in 2000.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day