- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Legend and wife Chrissy Teigen are expecting their first child, the couple announced Monday on Instagram.
Both Legend, 36, and Teigen, 29, posted photos to their accounts revealing the big news.
Legend posted the same photo with the simple caption “We’re pregnant!”
Just last month, Teigen opened up about having fertility struggles on her show FABLife. “John and I were having trouble,” she told her co-hosts. “We would have had kids five, six years ago if it happened. But my gosh, it’s been a process. We’ve seen fertility doctors.”
Legend and Teigen were married in September 2013.
John and I are so happy to announce that we are pregnant 🙂 As many of you know, we’ve been trying to have a baby for a while now. It hasn’t been easy, but we kept trying because we can’t wait to bring our first child into the world and grow our family. We’re so excited that it’s finally happening. Thank you for all your love and well wishes. I look forward to all the belly touching! Xx
A photo posted by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day