- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Beyond making us swoon with his love ballads, the always well-dressed John Legend will now also have us in the palm of his hands in the fashion world.
Bungalow Clothing, an e-commerce site the Grammy winner co-founded with CEO Rob Wright, president Jonathan Snyder and vp of merchandising Meital Bronstein in 2013, announced Friday that the online shopping site has launched a high-end personal styling service for the ladies.
See more Inside THR’s Beauty Issue Dinner With Laura Mercier
The online destination curates “dressing rooms” for you, with styles from brands including IRO, J Brand Chaser, David Lerner, Ramy Brook and AG, among many other labels, that are delivered straight to your home. After trying on the items, you can decide whether or not you want to keep the pieces, and from there you only need to pay for the ones you plan to keep.
For the items you don’t want, all you have to do is text Bungalow and FedEx will come pick up the returned items. So easy that you never even have to leave the house (or couch). Count us in.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day