- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Mayer madeknown his feelings for on-again girlfriend Katy Perry in a big way during the first stop on his Born and Raised World Tour.
On Saturday night in Milwaukee, the singer dedicated his final song — “A Face to Call Home,” from his 2012 album Born and Raised — to Perry, according to Rolling Stone.
He also praised Perry for taking care of him following his throat surgery in August. The return of a granuloma in his throat following an earlier surgery had forced him to postpone his tour and left him unable to sing for months.
“She was so patient,” he said. “[She took time] to continue to get know me and love me.”
He also called Perry “my face to call home.”
Mayer’s tour kicked off two days after Perry posted a July 4 picture of the reunited duo on Instagram wearing matching patriotic outfits with the message, “Whose broad stripes & bright stars?!”
Perry and Mayer were first spotted together in August before reportedly breaking up in March.
During the concert at Milwaukee’s Marcus Amphitheatre, Mayer also debuted four new songs. His new album, Paradise Valley, is due out Aug. 13.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day