- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Ridley will soon be looking for a Needle in a Timestack for Miramax.
The Oscar winner will write and direct an adaptation of Robert Silverberg’s short story, which follows a devoted husband who must save his marriage after it’s destroyed by a time-traveling writer.
Vince Gerardis and Matt Kennedy will executive produce the project. Zanne Devine, Miramax’s head of film and TV, and David Thwaites, senior vp film, will oversee the project for the studio.
Needle in a Timestack is joining Miramax’s upcoming production schedule that includes the Margot Robbie-starring Tonya Harding movie I, Tonya and the Tupac-Biggie crime thriller LAbyrinth.
Ridley, meanwhile, is gearing up for the debut of his Showtime series Guerrilla and feature documentary about the Los Angeles Riots, Let It Fall, which will hit theaters this month. His ABC-based anthology series, America Crime, is currently in its third season.
Ridley is repped by Brillstein and Rohner Walerstein.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day