- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
John Stamos was arrested and issued a citation Friday night for driving under the influence, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The Beverly Hills Police Department received multiple calls in regards to a reckless driver around 7:45 p.m. After responding to the calls, police pulled the driver over, who identified himself as John Stamos, Sergeant Max Subin said. Stamos was the sole individual in the vehicle.
Police summoned the fire department, who evaluated Stamos and transported him to a hospital, where he was released to their care and issued a citation.
Stamos is set to appear Sept. 11, 2015 at the LAX Courthouse.
On Saturday morning, Stamos told followers on Twitter that he was “home and well.” “Thanks to everyone for their love & support. I’m home & well. Very appreciative of the BHPD & Cedars for their care.”
10:43 a.m. June 13 Updated with Stamos‘ Twitter statement.
Thanks to everyone for their love & support. I’m home & well. Very appreciative of the BHPD & Cedars for their care.
— John Stamos (@JohnStamos) June 13, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Prince Harry a No-Show on First Day of London Tabloid Trial, Set to Become First Royal to Testify in 130 Years
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Warns of the Danger of Speculating About Someone’s Sexuality
The Partridge Family
Danny Bonaduce Says He’s Getting Brain Surgery Following Neurological Disorder Diagnosis