- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sports are a great way to reunite people — even fictional TV characters.
The cast of Full House are getting back together again just in time for the big game, with a hilarious and heartfelt Super Bowl commercial that casts John Stamos, Bob Saget and Dave Coulier as roommates again!
It has been 18 years since the last episode of the beloved ABC comedy featuring Danny Tanner, Jesse Katsopolis and Joey Gladstone sharing a house in San Francisco, and now they are back together again watching football — and eating yogurt.
“Now that was a good game!” whoops Stamos, as he turns off the TV and polishes off a pot of creamy goodness in the 30-second teaser for the Dannon Okios Greek yogurt commercial.
As the camera pans out you see Coulier — wearing a red onesie, no less — and Saget perched on the kitchen table.
“What do you say boys, time to go to bed?” asked the ’90s heartthrob, to which Saget suggested: “Don’t you think it is time we all get our own places?”
The suggestion is rapidly blown off with a united, “Naaahhhhh!” from the trio.
See the full teaser below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day