- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For the most part, the video shows a bald man watching three beautiful women dance for him while he sips on an alcoholic drink. Some in-between scenes feature a group of women, wearing black and red lingerie, doing a sultry dance routine.
Fans were in for a real treat at the end of the video, however, when the man in the music video — although there were hints that it was Pitbull — turned out to be Travolta all along. Adding some extra spice to the clip, the Hollywood actor shows off his tango moves with each of the ladies before signing off with Pitbull’s signature saying, “dale!”
On Friday, Mr. 305 dropped his latest rumba-meets-tango track highlighting how one plus one equals three and how it takes three people (not two) to tango, ultimately turning his summer jam into a “lovefest.”
Watch the video for “3 to Tango” below.
This article was originally published by Billboard.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day