- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Travolta, Lenny Kravitz, Billy Ray Cyrus, Jonathan Van Ness, Keke Palmer, Lindsey Vonn, Rick Ross, Salt-N-Pepa and Ice-T are among the first group of presenters announced for the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards.
Other presenters set to take the stage to hand out awards and introduce performers throughout the ceremony include U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team members Alex Morgan, Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris; Bebe Rexha; Megan Thee Stallion; French Montana; Hailee Steinfeld; P.K. Subban; and Victor Cruz.
Additionally, MTV announced Tuesday that Normani, Big Sean featuring A$AP Ferg, H.E.R. and Ozuna will perform during the kudocast.
Additionally, Vanguard Award recipient Missy Elliott will perform. The special appearance will be her first time back on the VMAs stage since 2006.
Swift and Ariana Grande lead the nominations with 10 each, while Billie Eilish earned nine and Lil Nas X followed closely behind with eight. Halsey received six noms, Mendes nabbed five and Cabello, Cardi B, J Balvin, Jonas Brothers and BTS snagged four each.
Comedian Sebastian Maniscalco will host the 2019 VMAs from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, on Monday. The awards show will begin at 8 p.m. ET on MTV.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day