- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Be careful how you compliment Johnny Depp; he’s very enthusiastic about showing his appreciation.
Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, Depp kissed the host three times — once on the cheek and twice more on the lips — in response to Jimmy Kimmel saying the Lone Ranger star has a “beautiful face.”
In between the two kisses on the lips, as the crowd was screaming, a blushing Kimmel said he “lost his train of thought.”
“That’s more kissing than I did in all of high school,” Kimmel said, to which Depp agreed, prompting disbelief from the host, but Depp insisted it was true.
The humble megastar also said that the throngs of fans waiting outside the show were merely his relatives.
But, make no mistake, Depp’s a big deal. He later described how he arranged for his daughter to see One Direction on another talk show, and then the band followed the two of them back to their house, “to say, ‘hi.’ “
The Lone Ranger hits theaters on Wednesday.
Depp’s full interview with Kimmel is below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day