- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chanel’s red carpet for the 2014/15 Metiers d’Art Collection on Tuesday was full of stars’ spawn, but it was Johnny Depp‘s daughter, Lily-Rose Depp, who wowed most of all. The 15-year-old, who’s making her silver screen debut in Kevin Smith‘s Yoga Hosers this summer, looked stunning in a crystal-encrusted pastel two-piece Chanel number and classic cap toe pumps.
The fresh-faced beauty — whose bob haircut is perfection and sophisticated beyond her years — seems to gotten the best of both her dad and mom Vanessa Paradis‘ genes. She also appears to have inherited their nonchalant quirky-cool attitude, as evidenced on her 118K-followers-strong Instagram account, @lilyrose_depp.
We don’t know where she’s been hiding, but we can’t wait to see more of the diminutive Depp on red carpets to come. All eyes will definitely be on her.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day