- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In case you didn’t get enough of Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski during their coverage of the Sochi Olympics’ ice-skating competition and the Oscars’ red carpet, NBC has signed on posh pair as fashion correspondents for its Kentucky Derby telecast on May 3.
Considering Weir and Lipinski were the standout stars of NBC’s Sochi Olympics broadcast team, it makes sense for the network to welcome back the dynamic duo to comment on one of the most female-friendly (and fashion-forward) televised sporting events of the year. Weir and Lipinski also appeared on Access Hollywood, an NBC-owned show, to comment on the outfits at this year’s Academy Awards.
You can bet we’ll be tuning in, if only to see what the former ice skaters have to say about the mint julep-sipping crowd’s outfits and their ridiculous hats. It’s all about the hats.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day