- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jon Bon Jovi is opening up about his daughter’s arrest last week.
Bon Jovi’s 19-year-old daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi, was arrested Nov. 14 after she was found unresponsive following an apparent heroin overdose in her dorm room at Hamilton College in Clinton, N.Y. The charges were later dropped by police.
“What I do for a living seems glitzy and glamorous but if you don’t take it too seriously it’s a great way to make a living,” said Bon Jovi in an interview with Fox 11 while promoting Stand Up Guys. “And then life goes on. Things happen.”
He added: “This tragedy was something that I had to face too so we’ll get through it. And people’s warm wishes for my family and I have been really reassuring. So, we’re good, we’re good.”
Bon Jovi is scheduled to perform at a concert to benefit Hamilton’s scholarships and arts programs in Times Square on Dec. 5. He also has three sons.
Watch the interview below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day