- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just because Jon Stewart is leaving The Daily Show after 16 years as the comedic voice of reason doesn’t mean you have to say goodbye forever. The silver-maned king of satire is auctioning off the custom-made Armani suits that he wore on the show so that you, too, can own a little piece of Stewart to treasure and cherish forever and always.
All proceeds from the eBay auction will benefit Achilles International, a charity for athletes with disabilities, and the bidding begins at a mere $200. Unfortunately, unless you’re a 5-foot-7, size 40S man, you probably won’t be able to wear the suits out and about. The good news is that they will definitely fit that Jon Stewart mannequin that you’ve been hiding in your closet.
Now, if we only could get our hands on Melissa McCarthy‘s Jon Stewart kimono dress.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood