- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Josephine Skriver has been named Victoria’s Secret’s #NewestAngel. The brand confirmed the news on Instagram on Friday afternoon, welcoming “Angel Jo” to the exclusive club.
“It’s has happened!!” Skriver wrote on her own Instagram account. “I’m literally living my dream right now! Can’t believe I get to share with you today that I’m #NewestAngel for @victoriassecret thanks to everyone that has helped to get me here!”
The announcement is some time coming, considering the 22-year-old has walked the brand’s annual fashion show for the past three years. As an official angel, Skriver joins the ranks of Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Behati Prinsloo and Lily Aldridge.
Throughout her career, the top model has impressed more than just Victoria’s Secret. Modeling since 2011, the Denmark-native has walked for Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Chanel and Balenciaga.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day