- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Josh Gad goes full Donald in this week’s Lip Sync Battle, when the Frozen actor dons the Republican presidential candidate’s signature hair piece (and boxers?) to perform an athletic rendition of the Divinyls‘ “I Touch Myself.”
The episode, which will air on Jan. 28 on Spike, features Gad going up against The Big Bang Theory‘s Kaley Cuoco and pulling out all the stops — including a grand-finale makeout session with Cuoco’s co-star Johnny Galecki, also dressed as Donald Trump.
Here’s a sneak preview of the episode:
In keeping with the self-love theme (appropriate given that Trump isn’t exactly known for his humility), even the show’s signature wrecking ball — upon which guests like Anne Hathaway have proudly swung — is adorned in a giant Trump wig. The image of Gad wrapping his pantsless legs around it is, well, a long way off from Olaf.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day