- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For the latest installment of Saint Laurent’s Music Project, which features stunning black-and-white portraits of music legends including Joni Mitchell and the late B.B. King, the French label has chosen Queens of the Stone Age frontman Josh Homme. The 42-year-old swapped out his grungy flannels and denim jackets for a more suave look in the images, which were shot by Hedi Slimane at Homme’s Hollywood Hills home in April, rocking an unbuttoned shirt and aviator shades while hanging out of the window of his classic ride.
Another portrait from the series shows the California native looking handsome in a Saint Laurent suit and tie while posing with his guitar. A view of downtown L.A., where Slimane is based, is picturesque in the background.
The Music Project, which the French designer began in 2012 after joining the label as creative director, has featured Marilyn Manson, Kim Gordon, Daft Punk, Courtney Love and Chuck Berry, each of whom were photographed by Slimane at their home base.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day