- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s something about a supermodel eating food that just makes us happy. Really, it doesn’t get better than watching a slender 6-foot mega babe scarfing down a full platter of food and instilling in all of us the lesson that it is possible to look like that and still indulge in our wildest food fantasies.
Which is why Jourdan Dunn‘s new cooking show, How It’s Dunn (puns!), is so very exciting. Set in Thailand, the self-proclaimed “spice fiend” shares her experience exploring the local markets as well as cooking (and eating) her way through the country, which is home to her favorite cuisine. And, of course, she wastes no time getting to know the locals as well, even asking them to try her dishes on the street.
The show, which premieres today on I-D‘s new lifestyle platform, Amuse, has its fair share of fashion, too. Watch the video below to see the British supermodel traipsing through the streets of Bangkok looking chic as ever in a matching crop top and shorts set.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day