- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jourdan Dunn has been named the new face of Maybelline, the beauty brand announced Thursday.
The British model — who appeared in Beyonce‘s “Yonce” music video with Chanel Iman and Joan Smalls — will become Maybelline’s latest ambassador, following in the footsteps of Christy Turlington and Emily DiDonato. Dunn has previously appeared in beauty campaigns for YSL and Burberry.
“I am proud to say that I am a Maybelline girl and hopefully I can make people feel the same way I did when I saw the advertisements growing up,” Dunn said in a statement. “The brand imagery is always beautiful and positive.” She also took to Twitter to share her excitement, with 25 smiley emojis to be exact.
I’m so happy to finally say I’M THE NEWEST FACE OF MAYBELLINE!!!!!
— Jourdan Dunn (@missjourdandunn) April 17, 2014
Dunn’s first campaign for Maybelline, set to roll out this month, will appear in print and TV for the label’s Go Extreme mascara.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day