- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
According to Trulia Real Estate Blog, the Hollywood power couple are settling into their new Malibu house for $10,825,000. It was previously owned by the late producer of the Spider-Man franchise, Laura Ziskin. The 1930s bungalow is situated in the private Malibu Colony with neighboring celebrities including Tom Hanks, Sting, Bill Murray, Howie Mandell and Brian Grazer.
The four-bedroom, 4.5-bath oceanfront cottage features a sunroom and patio leading to the private beach. In addition to the 2,550 square-foot property, the property includes a two-car garage with a one-bedroom, one-bathroom guesthouse.
Apatow and Mann also have an estimated $18.2 million house in Brentwood (the house inspiring the home in Apatow’s This Is 40) and an $8.6 million lot in Santa Monica where a custom house is being built. The writer, director (Knocked Up, Funny People) and Girls executive producer also owns a starter home in the legendary Beverly Hills Post Office area that he purchased for $1,656,000 in 2005. Mann will be next seen in Sofia Coppola’s The Bling Ring while Apatow serves as producer on the upcoming Anchorman: The Legend Continues.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day