- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jude Law is in talks to join Guy Ritchie‘s King Arthur movie as the villain.
The Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow project will be a reunion for Law and Ritchie, who worked together on Sherlock Holmes and sequel Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.
Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam is starring in the film as King Arthur while Astrid Berges-Frisbey will play Guinevere. Ritchie is directing from a script by Joby Harold, and the film is the first of a planned series. It has a release date of July 22, 2016.
Lionel Wigram, Akiva Goldsman, Tory Tunnell, Harold and Ritchie are producing. Niija Kuykendall and Cate Adams are overseeing for the studio.
Law most recently starred in The Grand Budapest Hotel and Dom Hemingway. He’s completed work on Paul Feig‘s Spy and thriller Black Sea. He’s repped by WME, LBI Entertainment and Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day