- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If Lancome is 80, it certainly isn’t showing its age.
The beauty brand celebrated with a big bash at Paris’ Casino and assembled it’s A-list ambassadors Julia Roberts, Penelope Cruz, Kate Winslet, Lupita Nyong’o, Isabella Rossellini and Lily Collins for the fete.
See more Paris Couture Week’s Front Row
The ladies hit the red carpet, noting that it was the first time they had all been together. Roberts gushed that getting to hang with Rossellini was the highlight of the night. “Not to embarrass you or anything, but the first thing I remember of any campaign ever as a young woman looking to idolize a goddess was Isabella doing Lancome,” she said as the photographers went wild.
Guests entered under a wall of roses and a little reminder in neon “La vie est belle en Lancome.”
Kylie Minogue took the stage and sang a special Marilyn Monroe-style “Happy Birthday” in a sexy white dress before launching into hits “Can’t Get You Out of My Head” and “Love at First Sight” while Rosselini and daughter Elettra Wiedemann bopped along in the balcony.
Proving no one is immune to the power of the selfie, famed photographer Ellen von Unwerth was seen snapping herself on an iPhone as confetti fell from the ceiling.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day