- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Julianne Margulies, whose career was made by playing a phsyician on the long-running medical drama ER, is back in medical mode for Stand Up Guys, the upcoming action comedy from Sidney Kimmel Entertainment and Lakeshore.
PHOTOS: 21 of Hollywood’s Ageless Actresses: Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock, Julie Bowen
The movie stars Al Pacino, Christopher Walken and Alan Arkin, centering on two aging criminals, one of whom has been hired to kill his friend. They decide to enjoy one last night of debauchery, during which time they hit up a brothel, steal some cars and evade police — while also pausing to confront the choices they made in their lives.
Margulies will plays Walken’s daughter, who is a nurse. Lionsgate is distributing domestically.
Margulies, repped by WME, will shoot the movie during her hiatus from The Good Wife, the TV show which earned her an Emmy statuette for outstanding lead actress in a drama.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day