- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Julianne Hough graces the July cover of Glamour Magazine looking much more like her Rock of Ages character — post eighties metal-heading it — than she does her sweet blonde good-girl self. But this is a girl with many sides — at the dinner Glamour Magazine through for her in Los Angeles last week, with editor in chief Cindi Leive attending — she wore a short black dress, wavy hair and no makeup — and looked 16.
Hough brought supposed boyfriend Ryan Seacrest as her date, but was also flanked at the congratulatory dinner by brother Derek Hough, her PR woman, Rock of Ages director Adam Shankman and co-star Malin Ackerman. She told THR she’s had an unusual rock to movie stardom — “Most actresses in films don’t start on reality TV shows” — but she’s been singing and dancing since she was a kid, and it’s all she’s ever wanted to do.
Meanwhile, she showed up to the CFDA Fashion Awards in New York, attending with her Glamour editor co-horts, in a sleek chic KaufmanFranco dress.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day