- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
A new hacker group is going after Hollywood.
Footloose actress and former Dancing with the Stars professional dancer Julianne Hough looks to be the latest victim of a hacking attack by a group that calls themselves Hollywood Leaks.
STORY: ‘Footloose’: 5 Things to Know About the Reboot
Hollywood Leaks has claimed they were behind the release of personal photos from Hough’s cell phone.
The group also said they would release nude photos of rapper Kreayshawn during the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday. Soon after she lost for Best New Artist, the photos and contact information were released. Kreayshawn then said that the photos were taken when she was a minor.
PHOTOS: MTV VMAs: Best and Worst Moments
The group has also taken credit for leaking the script from Tom Cruise‘s upcoming film Rock of Ages this month after allegedly hacking into director Adam Shankman‘s email. They also posted Shankman’s phone number, along with the phone numbers for Olympic speed skater Apolo Ohno, Joey Fatone and actress Ashley Green. The links for these items were posted on the group’s Twitter.
“Attention Hollywood we are Anonymous. We have been watching you. We have been listening to you. You have been allowed to run free too long,” says a voice on a video posted by the group, which seems to be associated with the infamous hacker group Anonymous.
“The time for Jew controlled media is over,” the video continues.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day