- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
But, that’s not the only film she’s a part of that may be familiar to fans. The actress also participated in Broadway-to-big-screen adaptation of Rock of Ages along with the all-star-cast of Tom Cruise, Paul Giamatti, Malin Akerman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Alec Baldwin, Bryan Cranston and Mary J. Blige.
While doing press for her current movie, Hough revealed some on-set details.
While filming an intense dance-scene with Cruise, the newcomer tells People magazine she misstepped and fell, and it was Cruise to the rescue.
“He took care of me on set. He was making sure I was OK, and I was like, ‘Somebody cares about me, and it’s Tom Cruise!’”
He wasn’t the only friend she made on set. She also bonded with R&B superstar Mary J. Blige.
“If I had to pick a soul mate as a best friend, she would be my soul mate,” gushed Hough. “It’s the oddest match: Mary J. Blige and Julianne Hough! But we became so close!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day