- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a departure from her elegant Valentino couture Golden Globes look, Homeland star Danes opted for a more edgy vibe on Sunday with a column number by Marc Jacobs. Cinched at the waist with an olive-colored belt, the dress also turned heads with its bold rows of green cabochons studded along the sides.
Patricia Arquette, winner of Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role, accepted her award in an equally stunning deep green gown with an off-the-shoulder neckline from the Vivienne Westwood couture collection.
Meanwhile, Still Alice’s Julianne Moore shone in an emerald custom Givenchy couture tank dress (she also wore Givenchy at the Globes) designed by the French fashion house’s creative director, Riccardo Tisci. Embroidered green crystals and crystal fringes ensured that the figure-hugging piece shimmered with each step.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day